Board Member or Advisory Council Member...
Want to share your professional talents?
CASA of HoCo seeks to have a diverse Board of Directors that reflects the community in which we serve. This is a volunteer position.
Some of the requirements include:
- Sincere interest in the welfare of children
- Dedicated and committed to obligations as a board member
- Attend at least 80% of board meetings which are held every other month
- Serve on at least one committee
- Attend at least one hearing or Panel Review (annually)
- Assist with Special Events
- Ensure volunteer recognition
- Serve 3yr term
No time commitment for Board of Directors?
The Advisory Council is a new initiative of CASA of HoCo where people can lend their talents and offer support to help grow our program.
If interested in either position, please e-mail: email@example.com
Our programs are designed to further our mission and provide much needed services for our constituents. Take a look.
Fundraisers and events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources to serve our community. Join us at our next event and see how you can get involved. Find out more.