Friend of CASA...
Friends of CASA is a volunteer support group for CASA of Houston County, Inc. It is ideal for community members who don’t have time to commit as a Volunteer Advocate but, in some way want to assist with the mission and vision of our organization. The primary functions include: friend-raising (community awareness) and assisting with the implementation of fundraising/special events. Feedback is encouraged that will help grow, strengthen, and improve our program.
“Friend”raising (Community Awareness)
- Represent the organization at community events, organizations, and with private individuals.
- Act as an ambassador in the community and host/facilitate annual event.
- Assist with development and completion of the event.
- Members should work to secure sponsorships and/or door prizes for events.
- Assist in resource development by implementing fund-raising strategies through personal influence with others.
Basic characteristics of a Friend of CASA:
- Heart for children
- Dependable & Committed
- Understand importance of deadlines
- Team Player
- Good communicator
Ideal service opportunity for church, civic, youth, and/or professional groups!
Our programs are designed to further our mission and provide much needed services for our constituents. Take a look.
Fundraisers and events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources to serve our community. Join us at our next event and see how you can get involved. Find out more.