Want to share your professional talents?
CASA of HoCo seeks to have a diverse Board of Leaders that reflects the community in which we serve. This is a professional volunteer opportunity.
Some of the requirements include:
- Sincere interest in the welfare of children
- Dedicated and committed to obligations as a board member
- Attend at least 80% of board meetings which are held every other month
- Serve on at least one committee
- Attend at least one hearing
- Assist with Special Events
- Ensure volunteer recognition
- Serve 3yr term
For more information contract Velicia Lowe, Executive Director at email@example.com