Board Member or Advisory Council Member...
Want to share your professional talents?
CASA of HoCo seeks to have a diverse Board of Directors that reflects the community in which we serve. This is a volunteer position.
Some of the requirements include:
- Sincere interest in the welfare of children
- Dedicated and committed to obligations as a board member
- Attend at least 80% of board meetings which are held every other month
- Serve on at least one committee
- Attend at least one hearing or Panel Review (annually)
- Assist with Special Events
- Ensure volunteer recognition
- Serve 3yr term
No time commitment for Board of Directors?
The Advisory Council is a new initiative of CASA of HoCo where people can lend their talents and offer support to help grow our program.
If interested in either position, please e-mail: email@example.com